Somehow I am still struggling to put words to what exactly happened – in my mind, in my body and in the beautiful Buddhist monastery – from Friday to Sunday as I did a 3-days silence retreat. Because something did happen, which has had an immediate impact on me. Maybe it was the silence around me and within me. Maybe it was the safe circle embracing me due to the small badge saying “Silence“ on my t-shirt. I was avoided, not spoken to and not expected to participate, influence or answer and that turned out to one of the impacting learnings I took home with me. I experienced a closeness and warmth between the 11 silence participants which I have seldom experienced with anyone, and that although I knew absolutely nothing about any of them except their names.Weiterlesen
- Endspurt für Tink Tank Campbell
- Viel Phantasie, Geduld und keine Angst vor Problemen!
- Coworking anders gedacht! Timo ist Heidelbergs erster Symworker.
- BASF zu Besuch im Tink Tank
- Tink Tank Spaces und Sym gestalten ein einzigartiges Dienstleistungspaket für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen in Heidelberg